Don’t you know that there are tested and effective ways to clear up acne by nature and safely without losing much money and risking your health? When an unsightly pimple is making a grand entrance right on the surface of your face, you can always use household items that treat acne. Basic household items can be used to clear your acne and I will tell you what are those.
The Best Household Items That Treat Acne
1. Egg whites: Place egg whites all over your face like a mask. Let it dry, and rinse with warm water. Repeat daily until pimples are gone. This remedy will keep your face pimple free.
2. Vinegar, is likewise a household item that can clear up acne. You can use the apple cider form of vinegar or just the plain old regular vinegar. Whether which of the two you will use; your acne will still be cleared up immediately.
3. Flavored mouthwash, such as cinnamon, mint, vanilla, etc., have extra ingredients, including fragrances and dyes which could irritate your skin. Mouthwash has alcohol in it, which kills germs, making it a great face wash as well. However, this face treatment should only be used from time to time rather than daily.
4. Toothpaste: Apply toothpaste to affected areas (not gel), before bed. Wash off in the morning. This home remedy for pimples really works, with quick results!
5. Honey, Cinnamon: Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon into 3 tablespoons of honey. Use as a facial scrub, works great as an exfoliate, and you can leave on overnight or wash it off after half an hour, either works fine. Do not use bar soap on your face! Try using African black soap to keep your face free of pimples.
6. Lemon juice not only kills bacteria, but it is a natural bleach. Not only is lemon juice ideal for keeping your skin free of bacteria, but it can also help to treat any marks left from past breakouts. Use with caution or you can have discoloration on your face and skin.
7. Unwanted oils and infections can be prevented utilizing oatmeal as a treatment. Just cook about plain oatmeal just like for your ordinary consumption. Let it cool off and gently massage it over your skin. Let it sit there for about five to ten minutes then wash thoroughly. You can do this on a everyday basis and you will be surprised to get better results soon.
8. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.
However, they’re still worth a try and cheaper than using drugstore or prescription products. What are some other household items that can be used to treat acne?