1. She has her Bollywood career’s first double role in Ek Paheli Leela. And boy…is the gorgeous gal excited!
2. Sunny Leone made her way into Bollywood through an appearance on the reality show ‘Big Boss’. She is the only ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant so far to become a Bollywood star.
3. Sunny Leone is one of the three most popular Bollywood heroines on the internet, along with Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone.
4. Sunny’s mother was a big Bollywood fan. Sunny inherited a craving for Bollywood from her mother. Sunny grew up in a typical Punjabi household in Canada where she was fed a staple diet of Hindi and Punjabi films.
5. Sunny’s mom was a big Madhuri Dixit fan. The day Sunny Leone met Madhuri was historic for the Sunny.
6. Sunny has a brother who lives in the US and is a chef by profession.
7. She has not dubbed her own voice in Ek Paheli Leela or any of her film so far. But, Sunny is learning Hindi. It’s a race to the finish as to which of these three Bollywood actresses would master the language first: Katrina Kaif, Nargis Fakhri or Sunny Leone.
8. Sunny was brought to Bollywood by Pooja Bhatt. But after Jism 2, Pooja and Sunny had a fall-out.
9. If there is only one person that Sunny relies on, it’s her husband Daniel Weber. The two were partners in their adult-content business. He now looks after her Bollywood career and aspires to be a Bollywood actor himself.
10. She today commands a market price equivalent to Katrina Kaif